Hi peps ! My name Syazana Suran, simply call me zana or syaz or whatever you like.
I'm an introvert, a bibliophile, an aurophile, an otaku and a template designing enthusiast. Born on 19th June. Currently residing in Kuantan, Pahang Malaysia. I am Evangelista or in other meaning computer geekz ! Kindly like about everything, especially talk in IT, Supercar, Superbike, Games, MMORPG, Fashion, Girls thing, and yeah I'm a shophlic, Robot collector such like Gunpla, and I good on sense of humor. Laugh laugh laugh. Friendly but literally get into my nerves when meet someone new. I do love make friend with noob, sometimes they good enough more than someone who think they expert in everything. So noob, say Hi !
I start create blogspot account on 2009. And start blogging on 9th Sept 2010.
Blog just like my public diary. I am blog designer and coding creator. I produce new code for ajax, jquery, java-script, HTML, CSS and still studying for HTML5.
That's a bit about me. If you want to know more, feel free to contact me okay.
Thank for reading. I love you cutiepie ♥
zana suran. homosapien from earth.
no talking SHIT
p/s
Haii. Some Notice Here. This Blog would be DISABLE for highlight. Copy. Ctrl+C. Keyboard push up. Drig-Drag Image. Open Source. Ctrl+U. Anything just copyrighted by me. Thank You :3
23 November 2012
Thank you for comforting me when I'm sad
Loving me when I'm mad
Picking me up when I'm down
Thank you for being my friend and being around
Teaching me the meaning of love
Encouraging me when I need a shove
But most of all thank you for Loving me for who I am