.BUDΔƘ BƖѲLOGƳ

zana suran. homosapien from earth. no talking SHIT

p/s

Haii. Some Notice Here. This Blog would be DISABLE for highlight. Copy. Ctrl+C. Keyboard push up. Drig-Drag Image. Open Source. Ctrl+U. Anything just copyrighted by me. Thank You :3




21 December 2012

Dont know why I change my link ?
HAHA, I want you know but when You know it " Why " I just though you'll say
" Ahhh, It just of that !? "

Kept it be secret is better :)

Okayy, so world is now happy because story about end of the world is now just a tales ;p
Alhamdullilah. Allah wanna give we live for long time more :')
21-12-2012 is not doomsday. Maybe next friday ? We all dont know.
Earth is too old. Sickness. So no wonder our batch is the batch will through the world disaster right ?
Prophets has said that. And Al-Quran also.

World have 5 level before doomsday.
First Adam Birth.
Second Nabi Isa to heaven.
Third. World First War [ perang dunia pertama ]
Forth. Second World Wae [ perang dunia kedua ]
And Fifth is The last prohets ( Nabi Muhammad/Rasullah) meet one's end.

And We all surely at the last world will be end.
I hope now. I will be dead before doomsday :'O
InsyaAllah.
Amin ~


Copyright © 2014 zanasuran. All rights reserved.