Hi peps ! My name Syazana Suran, simply call me zana or syaz or whatever you like.
I'm an introvert, a bibliophile, an aurophile, an otaku and a template designing enthusiast. Born on 19th June. Currently residing in Kuantan, Pahang Malaysia. I am Evangelista or in other meaning computer geekz ! Kindly like about everything, especially talk in IT, Supercar, Superbike, Games, MMORPG, Fashion, Girls thing, and yeah I'm a shophlic, Robot collector such like Gunpla, and I good on sense of humor. Laugh laugh laugh. Friendly but literally get into my nerves when meet someone new. I do love make friend with noob, sometimes they good enough more than someone who think they expert in everything. So noob, say Hi !
I start create blogspot account on 2009. And start blogging on 9th Sept 2010.
Blog just like my public diary. I am blog designer and coding creator. I produce new code for ajax, jquery, java-script, HTML, CSS and still studying for HTML5.
That's a bit about me. If you want to know more, feel free to contact me okay.
Thank for reading. I love you cutiepie ♥
zana suran. homosapien from earth.
no talking SHIT
p/s
Haii. Some Notice Here. This Blog would be DISABLE for highlight. Copy. Ctrl+C. Keyboard push up. Drig-Drag Image. Open Source. Ctrl+U. Anything just copyrighted by me. Thank You :3