zana suran. homosapien from earth.
no talking SHIT
p/s
Haii. Some Notice Here. This Blog would be DISABLE for highlight. Copy. Ctrl+C. Keyboard push up. Drig-Drag Image. Open Source. Ctrl+U. Anything just copyrighted by me. Thank You :3

|
24 November 2012
Think well Syazana.
Next year kau dah nak ambil Certificate of Education
Anak orang lain sibuk nak hantar ke tuisyen sana sini.
Ambil educator ke rumah. Me ? I'm just always thinking
Where is my life ? In Science Stream i just thought that is to hard full of obstacles and difficulty.
Look, my Final Year Exam result ! I dont mind if my SPM result will crumble !
Its to hard mom ! I can't carry on this stream by my own ! Please mom, why you need to
judge me like this ?!
I know that science stream can get many jobs upon time, but look at me now ? I'm weak mom !
I cant't get up and catch up all of this. You dont now how i'm feel right now.
You just ask me to study study study. I know !
But not full of that i can do it self. I seduce you get me a new book to study
but you block my mouth just say its waste and push me up to use sister brother book.
You think that i need to study at school and using old book that have been packed for
a long time ago put in the store ? the book using by your firstling ?!
NOT MOM !
I know, I'm weak. I'm stupid but just being like a dodgy. That just back acting never make you heart wounded.
My heart is cry right now.
I want to take Account Science Stream, but you said i'm cant gonna get a job.
What about them ? a thousand student in school that stay in that stream ? not work ?
never get high position ? WHO SAY THAT ?!
9 year ago. No one classmate cry because need to learn.
But now, all my classmate from a happy lucky person become a emotional one.
We learn, we try to focus. We hear all the teacher said. Our eye full concentrated. But OUR MIND,
still blank. Nothing in there. Mind stuck.
Other stream dont know what happen in every day in science stream class.
We languish every day. So that way our class make council every month. That just
how we can release our stress.
Mom, im just wonder that i cant make you smile.
I'm the last one in this Family, i dont want being a suck fucking youngest that sucking family names.
But, that millon wonder that flying at my mind.
I cant reply your kind take care of me since a couple of year.
Mom, Friend.
I swear i will make the history became reality.
I ' m weak, I'll try my best.
I' m stupid, dont try to eye scorn on me.
Because one day, the what i say now is what i need i want DO !
No more EMPTY WORD :')
|
wrecked pathaway
Think well Syazana.
Next year kau dah nak ambil Certificate of Education
Anak orang lain sibuk nak hantar ke tuisyen sana sini.
Ambil educator ke rumah. Me ? I'm just always thinking
Where is my life ? In Science Stream i just thought that is to hard full of obstacles and difficulty.
Look, my Final Year Exam result ! I dont mind if my SPM result will crumble !
Its to hard mom ! I can't carry on this stream by my own ! Please mom, why you need to
judge me like this ?!
I know that science stream can get many jobs upon time, but look at me now ? I'm weak mom !
I cant't get up and catch up all of this. You dont now how i'm feel right now.
You just ask me to study study study. I know !
But not full of that i can do it self. I seduce you get me a new book to study
but you block my mouth just say its waste and push me up to use sister brother book.
You think that i need to study at school and using old book that have been packed for
a long time ago put in the store ? the book using by your firstling ?!
NOT MOM !
I know, I'm weak. I'm stupid but just being like a dodgy. That just back acting never make you heart wounded.
My heart is cry right now.
I want to take Account Science Stream, but you said i'm cant gonna get a job.
What about them ? a thousand student in school that stay in that stream ? not work ?
never get high position ? WHO SAY THAT ?!
9 year ago. No one classmate cry because need to learn.
But now, all my classmate from a happy lucky person become a emotional one.
We learn, we try to focus. We hear all the teacher said. Our eye full concentrated. But OUR MIND,
still blank. Nothing in there. Mind stuck.
Other stream dont know what happen in every day in science stream class.
We languish every day. So that way our class make council every month. That just
how we can release our stress.
Mom, im just wonder that i cant make you smile.
I'm the last one in this Family, i dont want being a suck fucking youngest that sucking family names.
But, that millon wonder that flying at my mind.
I cant reply your kind take care of me since a couple of year.
Mom, Friend.
I swear i will make the history became reality.
I ' m weak, I'll try my best.
I' m stupid, dont try to eye scorn on me.
Because one day, the what i say now is what i need i want DO !
No more EMPTY WORD :')
|
|