.BUDΔƘ BƖѲLOGƳ

zana suran. homosapien from earth. no talking SHIT

p/s

Haii. Some Notice Here. This Blog would be DISABLE for highlight. Copy. Ctrl+C. Keyboard push up. Drig-Drag Image. Open Source. Ctrl+U. Anything just copyrighted by me. Thank You :3




09 December 2012


Seriously I'm said i miss this moment extremely.
Fortune i take a photo to make memories. If not, swear i said we never getting back like this.
Even you say we can, but i know we are not part like before.
We now not in same class anymore. Everyone have their own new membership.

Let's last year be our story that we are had together for a long time.
SMKC be our witness. Look how happy we are together.
Many thing we share together. Your story i hear, my story you hear.
I'm happy you enjoy. Your happy i'm join.
I'm sad you be my tear. You sad i'll be your eye. Always understading each other.

We have separete. Maybe Allah have decide that :')
Last word i wanna said " Thanks for being my babyboooo for a couple year "
I never forget until my last breath. Promise and swear this !
Let this photo be our memories together ☺ 
F4 fighting :'D


Copyright © 2014 zanasuran. All rights reserved.