13 December 2012
When i was over 5 year old. My dreams is to be a Soldier.
I like adventure, inconvenience, and assertive.
I think its smart. Wear a compact uniform. Wow, that really mature.
Turn to kid, i still wanna be soldier but i put a second dreams that is Architect.
Me love to design home. I don't mean furniture. I mean that house.
I would to design the house where toilet. Where room. Where porch. How many toilet room.
I like this dreams after i played The Sim 2. And now i still played that game The Sim 3
Enter 12 y/o. I become pra-mature.
I think I'm not to good to be soldier. So i remove that and replace with Police.
Police also smart. Everyday descend to KLumpur to prevent crime.
Using Sniple shoot the criminals. Beng benggg beng !
Be Inspector and wear co-prat uniform :O
Enter Young Stage. I never have dreams anymore.
I turn it to ambitions.
My first ambitions that i put in my biodata school is Architect.
I love that course very much. Second, i put Computer Engineering and third Civil Engineering.
1st and 3rd ambitions is based on my sibling career.
And now i still hold that ambition.
I hope one from the there above will be mine.
I don't like doctor. Chef, Pilot, or whatever. I think that not suitable with me.
AND OR IF if three of which I could not be. At the very least i want to be a worker in the office.
Not divided account.
All i need now is to study.
I have Dad, Mom, Sibling and which also You the very important one as my spirit.
So pray for me luck, Insyaallah Allah give the feedback :')